Samsung Dishwasher Error Codes
Samsung dishwasher error codes are the appliance’s method of notifying you when there is a problem.
These condensed sequences of numbers and/or letters correspond to particular concerns.
The error code will flash on the display screen of your dishwasher whenever it identifies one of these issues as being present.
This article will give you a detailed guide to identify some common error codes as well as help you to solve the problem.
A Detailed Guide On Samsung Dishwasher Error Code
The meaning of the Samsung dishwasher error code can be looked up in your owner’s handbook or on the Samsung website once the code has been displayed on the screen.
The code will be listed alongside the problem that it corresponds to as well as the solution to the problem.
But what should you do if you can’t find your owner’s handbook or if you just have a short amount of time to explore the internet?
You can recognize some of the most prevalent codes and solutions by using the guidance that is provided below.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code LC
LC error code also known as LE or water leakage error code.
Error LC indicates a water leak in the Samsung dishwasher.
In other words, it indicates that water is leaking from the Samsung Dishwasher’s system for any interior fault.
Possible Causes Of Showing LC Error Code
- The vapour of the hot water to turn into droplets, which went to the sensor. The sensor then sent the wrong signals about water leaking, which is what caused the LC error code.
- If the water hose is broken, it can cause water to leak.
- If the dishwasher’s tank is cracked or broken, it can also cause water to leak
- If a circuit gets a false signal from a leakage sensor, it will show an LC code error.
- If the leakage sensor is broken, water will get on it, which will cause an LC code error.
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher LC Error Code
- Turn off the power
- Take the dishwasher out from behind the counter.
- Remove bottom panel
- Dry the sensor
- Find the leak detector.
- Put the dishwasher back
- Restart the power and check the dishwasher
- Run the Samsung dishwasher one last time to see if the LC code is gone and the machine is working again.
- If it still doesn’t work and you get the LC code, it’s time to call a tech.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code OC
The OE code on a Samsung dishwasher is an error code that means there is a problem with how the water drains out of the dishwasher.
It indicates that your dishwasher is not draining water at all.
There are a few things that can cause this error code, but the most common one is that the dishwasher’s drain hose is either clogged or bent.
Sometimes, the OC code can also mean that the water pump in the dishwasher isn’t working right.
Possible Causes Of Showing OC Error Code
- Stuck Drain Hose
- Broken Check Valve
- Clogged Drain Fine Filter
- Faulty Drain Solenoid
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher OC Error Code
- Check to see if the drain hose is clogged.
- Check to see if there are any other clogs or blocks in the dishwasher.
- Clean the spray arm on the dish washer
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 4C
The 4C error code on a Samsung dishwasher means that it has found a problem with the water supply.
This error means that the dishwasher isn’t getting enough water or that the temperature of the water is too low.
Most of the time, this happens when there’s a blockage in the waterline. Most of the time, this error is caused by a hose that is clogged or bent.
Possible Causes Of Showing 4C Error Code
- The hot water line of the supply hose is operational, but the cold water line has been turned off or is obstructed.
- In contrast to the drain hose, the water entry valve has some type of obstruction in its passageway.
- Either the water connections for the washing machine have not been installed or the water supply in the residence has been turned off, which results in a lack of water pressure.
- The detergent container is either missing or positioned incorrectly in relation to the fill pipe.
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 4C Error Code
- Check the taps for water
- Check the hoses for water.
- Check Mesh Filters
Where the water hose connects to the washing machine is where the mesh filters are. To check them,
- Unscrew the mesh filters and look inside to see if they are clogged with gunk or other junk.
- Give them a good wash, and then put them back where they belong.
- Make sure the water hoses are securely attached and in the right place so water can flow through them.
- Clean the tray for the detergent
- Empty the detergent tray
- Check the pressure of the water.
- Restart your washer
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 3C
This code is a pump operation error, which means the pump didn’t work.
Possible Causes Of Showing 3C Error Code
- The pump is clogged with food
- The pump is clogged with dishwasher detergent residue
- The pump is faulty or broken
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 3C Error Code
- Reassemble the pump and clean it properly
- turn off the dishwasher and start it up again.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 1E,IE
When you get an error code 1E or IE, it indicates that the fine filter located at the bottom of the dishwasher is clogged with debris.
Possible Causes Of Showing 1E, IE Error Code
- The filter hasn’t been cleaned in a long time.
- Temperature Sensor Failure
- The temperature sensor is dirty and needs to be washed.
- Water doesn’t drain right.
- The water valve didn’t work.
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 1E, IE Error Code
- Open the door to the dishwasher and take the bottom rack out.
- Take off the small filter.
- Get the micro filter clean.
- Put back the filter door and the flat micro filter.
- Request service.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 3E
The 3E code means that the water supply is too hot. This means that the water’s temperature is too high.
Possible Causes Of Showing 3E Error Code
- Putting too much laundry in the drum
- Objects from outside getting stuck between the drum and the tank
- The short-term problem with the control module
- The hall sensor didn’t work
- Vibration sensor failure
- The drive belt getting less strong
- Less power from the engine, which could be caused by worn brushes or broken coils
- The control module is broken.
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 3E Error Code
- Make sure the water is not hotter than 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Turn off the washer and remove excess clothes if it’s full. Then reboot.
- Remove stuck objects through the heating element hole. Remove the technique’s front wall to get the heater.
- Stop the machine if the control fails. Unplug the network for a while. Restart.
- Replace the faulty hall sensor.
- If one brush is affected, replace.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 5E
If you see a Samsung error code 5E, it means that the drain isn’t working right. The 5E error code usually shows up when the dishwasher finishes the program but can’t drain the dirty water.
Possible Causes Of Showing 5E Error Code
- Drain Pump Not Working Properly Clogged Filter
- Broken Drain Pump
- Problems with the wire connections
- Excessively More or less voltage
- Inappropriate operation of the pressure switch
- Incorrect operation of the turbidity sensor
- Failure or damage to the control board
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 5E Error Code
- Get the Drain Hose Unclogged
- Repair the broken Drain Pump
- Clean Out the Filter
- Investigate to see if there is a problem with the internal circuit.
- Examine the Drain Pump to See If It’s Broken.
- Examine the Pressure Switch unit to look for any problems.
- Check to see if the Sensors have any problems.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the primary control board for any signs of damage.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 7E
When the Water Wall reflector on your dishwasher is unable to move, the Water wall reflector error 7E will appear on the display.
This indicates that something is preventing it from moving or keeping it in place. It is also possible for this to occur if it has not been reattached properly.
Possible Causes Of Showing 7E Error Code
- clumsy disperser
- Sensor failure
- Electric motor failure
- Packing tape blocking of the movable element
- Sprinkler movement Is jerky and noisy
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 7E Error Code
- Make sure the packing tape is off the reflector, especially if you just got a new dishwasher. the reflector Check where the reflector is set up and make sure it is not blocked.
- Check to see if there is anything obstructing the Water Wall reflector.
- Make sure the position of the Water Wall reflector is checked.
- Correct the installation of a Water Wall reflector that was done incorrectly.
- Give your dishwasher a power cycle.
- It is necessary to repeat the prior steps.
Samsung Dishwasher Error Code 9E
When there is too much water in the dishwasher and it won’t drain, error code 9E appears. We could say it’s a draining error, but 9E stands for sensor failure.
In this case, the dishwasher has too much water, but the high water level sensor doesn’t notice.
Possible Causes Of Showing 9E Error Code
- the lever is stuck and won’t move when pushed
- The sensor has slime on it and is stuck to the wall
- The float sensor is blocked by something.
- There are broken wires or none at all.
- The sensor either doesn’t work or sends wrong signals.
- There were issues with the control board.
How To Solve Samsung Dishwasher 9E Error Code
- Empty the dishwasher and put detergent in it. Now, go through a regular cycle.
- Take out and wash the sensor, and clean the chamber walls.
- If the lever won’t move, press it more than once. Here’s how you can check where the sensor switch is:
- Press the Power, Normal, and Delay Start buttons at the same time;
- Wait for the word “t1” to appear. This is the first test to see how well the low water level sensor works.
- Press pause Start over to turn on the engine of the pump and fill the tank;
- When the Pulse Count indicator on the screen reads 660 or more, press the Normal button four times;
- Wait 30 seconds until t5 stops blinking. The water will be drained at this point
- When you press Normal again, t6 and OFF should show up on the screen in that order and 9E code will be vanished.
FAQs about Samsung Dishwasher Error Codes
What Does TE Error Code Mean?
The presence of the TE code suggests that there is an error with the temperature sensor.
When the internal temperature of the dishwasher is wrongly detected, this error message will appear on the screen.
What Does HE Error Code Denotes?
The HE code denotes a problem with the heater.
This indicates that the temperature of the interior of the dishwasher is not being sensed accurately.
What Does PE Error Code Means?
This suggests that there is an issue with the function of half load.
To fix the problem, clear out the dishwasher, add some detergent, and start it on the half-load setting.
What Is The Perfect Water Temperature And Pressure To Clean Samsung Dishwasher Error Code OC?
For optimal performance of the dishwasher, the water should be kept at a temperature ranging from 120 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit.
Adjust the temperature so that it matches these numbers.
The water pressure should be between 20 and 120 pounds per square inch (PSI).
Failure of the water supply valve will occur if the pressure falls below 20 pounds per square inch.
What Should I Do After Noticing The Error Code OC?
Examine the connection between the drain hose and the sink.
Check the drain tube for any obstructions.
To investigate the possibility of more clogs, run water in the sink.
Eliminate any debris from the filter and drain of the dishwasher.
Can LC Error Code Blink If I Install Your Dishwasher In A New Place?
If you have recently relocated or installed your Samsung dishwasher, the leak sensor may have been exposed to water or moisture during any of those processes.
If this is the case, all you need to do is give the sensor some time to dry down before attempting to clear the code again.
Samsung dishwasher error codes are shown by the way the lights flash together. The main goal is to help you out in detecting the problem and taking necessary steps.
Most of the time, the error code can be fixed by making a small change, like changing the temperature of the water supply or making sure the drain hose is installed correctly.
Follow the tips we have given above to clean the error codes of your Samsung dishwasher.