Our writers and editors enjoy cooking and spending time in the kitchen – just like you! We strive to bring you solid advice based on our own opinions and personal experience. We love hearing from our readers, so please do leave us comments on blog posts.
What Inspired Us To Make This Blog Site?
We realized that we were not the only ones asking a very specific question regarding the kitchen appliances. There were countless others.
Sure there are larger sites who offer single page buying guides for various appliances, but none goes into their minutest of details. They offer a birds-eye view, we, on the other hand, tend to dissect each and every appliance and offer a microscopic view detailing each and every aspect.
Buying Appliances Can Be Tedious!
It is not easy to purchase a kitchen appliance particularly when it is your first time buying a particular appliance. Each appliance has its own set of specifications, requirements (kitchen design, circuit etc), and use cases.
And the critical part to note here is that each and every specification of a certain appliance holds value.
The amp rating and its implication on the circuit, the size and the capacity of an appliance, the types of blades in a food processor and the uses of each, the sensors in a microwave and what they entail, the type of heating element in an oven, each and every specification matters.
Take the amp rating, for instance, I cant tell you how many times I have had to deal with issues of overloading the circuits with clients just because they had too many large appliances connected at once. Pay attention to the ratings!
Similarly, someone had just asked if a trim kit of a certain built-in microwave can be used with another. The simple answer is NO!
The point is that there are a gazillion questions.
While most people just blindly go about purchasing an appliance not paying attention to its particular details, here we tend to break down each and every appliance to its finest details.
My Kitchen Mates Goals
If you have followed our text above, you should have a strong idea about our goal with this site by now. But to reiterate here they:
- Ideas on placement and design.
- Help you troubleshoot common appliance issues.
- Answer the nitty gritty questions covering the minutest of details.
- Provide the most comprehensive guide for each and every appliance.
- No one-page appliance guide. Afterall, one page guides cannot do justice to all the intricacies involved with a certain appliance.
Can You Trust US At My Kitchen Mates?
We are committed to our goals and in our efforts to providing comprehensive guides for various home appliances as well as to providing the best product reviews.
You can place your trust in us because:
- We have spent, and continue to spend, countless hours researching the right answers, products and ideas so that you don’t have to.
- Our reviews tend to look at the product for various angles depending upon the demographics and the requirements of the end user.
- We actively look for tough topics and subjects that others avoid – and subsequently provide the answer in a manner that would make our readers a more informed customer.
- You will notice that we DO NOT generally rank the products here. Why? well someone with a limited budget would have different definition of the #1 product as compared to someone with no budget constraints. It is very easy to list the most expensive product as the best product in a given category and be done with it. It is an entirely different story when you are actually trying to gauge the performance/dollar value.
In the end, we hope that you will enjoy My Kitchen Mates and perhaps find it useful.
“On Behalf Of My Kitchen Mates Team”
Can You Reach My Kitchen Mates Team?
Sure! We will be delighted to hear from you! If you need help deciding on your next kitchen product, if you are facing issues or if just want to come and say hi, drop us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
Check Our Latest Guides
An air fryer is one of the busy kitchen appliances, and it can cause stains, grease, and dirt after every use. So whether you have become tired of cleaning it by hand or don’t want…
Are you in the market for a new dishwasher but don’t know which type to choose? This article will help you decide between buying a built-in or drawer dishwasher by comparing the two on 20…
The kitchen accessory sponge is used all day and left in the wet. They have all the residuals stuck to them after every washing session. Squeezing the sponge and leaving them to dry does not…
People often get confused about how to connect a dishwasher to a water supply after buying a dishwasher for the first time. Knowing how to connect a dishwasher properly is absolutely necessary to not go…
Do you confused on is dishwashing liquid the same as dish detergent? As the market flooded with different types of dish detergent, people easily get confused. After in-depth research, we are going to answer your…
When you are planning to buy a dishwasher, debate arises on which type of dishwasher is the best. Since the market is full of different types of dishwashers. Each type has its unique features and…