When you are washing Comotomo baby bottles, you need to give more importance to hygiene. It is a matter of child health. So many of us want to know, are Comotomo bottles dishwasher safe?
Don’t worry; Comotomo baby bottles are simple to clean. Let’s drive into the article to get the answer and learn some brilliant features of the Comotomo bottle.
Are Comotomo Bottles Dishwasher Safe?
Luckily Comotomo bottle is 100% dishwasher safe. So you can easily put it in a dishwasher machine and get a sterilized bottle effortlessly.
You just need to place the Comotomo bottles on the top rack so that they won’t contact with the heating coil.
Can I Clean The Nipple In The Dishwasher?
Yes, it is also safe to clean nipples inside the dishwasher. You need to place the Silicon nipple on the top rack in a basket that is away from the heating element.
But the manufacturer recommends cleaning the nipple by hand to avoid any unwanted damage. You can wash it in warm water or pour it into hot boil water for 3-5 minutes to clean the nipple thoroughly and get rid of germs.
Read More: Are Yetis Totaly Dishwasher Safe?
Is The Comotomo Bottle Worth The Cost?
Comotomo bottle is nowadays the best selling product to switch breastfeeding to bottle. It makes the transition smooth for the baby when you pick Comotomo. If you choose a bottle that your baby doesn’t like will result in refusing to eat.
So you must not want this hassle, right? Comotomo gives a feel like a mother’s breast that attracts the child to eat from the bottle instead of rejecting it. That is the key to its robust popularity.
Comotomo bottle is made of high-quality food-grade silicone. It provides a soft and squeezable nipple and bottle that works like a mother’s breast.
Read More: Are Dr Brown Bottles Dishwashers Safe?
Key Features Of Comotomo Bottles
- The nipple and bottle are made from medical grade silicone that is BPQ, PVC, or Phthalate free. So you can avoid all types of chemicals if you choose Comotomo.
- You can feed formula or breast milk, both using Comotomo.
- It is microwave safe which means you can clean it in the microwave.
- Even you can use baby bottle sterilizers and boiling water to make it germ-free.
- It is dishwasher friendly.
- Comotomo provides squeezable and soft nipples, and the curve base design of the bottle gives a feel like a mother breast. That is the key difference between ordinary baby bottles. So if you already fail to feed with a standard baby bottle, try Comotomo. Hopefully, it will solve the rejection issues.
- The shape looks like sippy cups that attract kids and are easy to clean. You can easily enter your hand inside the bottle to clean it efficiently.
- It comes with dual anti-colic vents that can cut the mixing air from the milk. It helps to decrease the colic symptom of your baby who is suffering from gas and business.
- The simple construction, grip, and easy cleaning make it effortless to use.
- All type of faster flow nipple is compatible with Comotomo, which makes mom’s life easier.
- The nipple has come in shape like a real breast that making bottle feeding convenient.
- The squeezable base design helps the child learn to grab their own feeding bottles and eat the milk.
Read More: Are Nalgene Bottles Dishwasher Safe?
So you can see Comotomo baby bottle offers some unique and brilliant features that make it stand out in the market.
If you are a new mom and struggling to switch from breastfeeding to bottles, you can trust Comotomo. The build quality, easy cleaning, anti-colic features, affordable cost, safe materials and unique shape are worth every penny.
How Do You Clean The Comotomo Bottle?
You can clean the Comotomo bottle in the dishwasher or by hand. If you wash it by hand, pour it into boil water for 3-5minutes to make it germ-free. No matter which process you pick to clean, don’t use any abrasive cleaning agent.
How Often Do You Need To Change The Comotomo Bottle?
Well, the lifespan depends on maintenance, usage frequency, and many more factors. Normally you should replace a Comotomo bottle after every 6 months.
Is Silicone Safe For Babies?
Comotomo uses food-grade silicone that is absolutely safe for babies and free from toxic chemicals.
How Often Should I Sterilize The Bottle?
When you start using Comotomo, you need to sterilize the bottle first. As the baby is too sensitive, it is better to sterilize the bottle every day till six months. After that, you can sterilize once a week.
Hopefully, you get your answer on- are Comotomo bottles dishwasher safe. Comotomo looks close to the real breast and attracts kids to eat.
That makes the switching process between breastfeeding and bottle hassle-free. Besides, it is safe to clean in the dishwasher.
So you don’t need to confuse about its cleaning process. You can wash it within a minute by dishwasher.
It also allows microwaves for quick sterilizing. You can reduce your motherhood pressure by picking this brilliant Comotomo bottle.